Paper to CAD Conversions
We can convert any paper drawing, sketch, or even an idea drawn on a napkin to CAD and output into any format as required. We can take all your paper drawings filling up your cabinets and convert them to CAD, that can easily be saved on your computers hard drive.
Our paper to CAD conversions are not software generated, rather they are drawn by hand with AIA standard or custom layering.
- We can software convert any PDF file into a useable CAD file with same day service for $25.00.
- Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing.CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations.
- We have on over 30 years of Drafting/CAD experience, holding a degree of Structural Drafting and Design.
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) is the use of software to control machine tools and related machinery in the manufacturing of parts.
- Computer-aided engineering (CAE) is the use of computers and specialized programs in engineering to automate analysis and testing through simulation of such factors as stress and loads.
- We offer drawing and tool path generation. We can either use an existing drawing and import into our software or we can create the geometry and tool path.
Large Format and Blue Prints
- We offer a wide variety of printing options and price breaks for high volume projects. All our printing is done locally for quick turn around. Locally we can deliver, others will be delivered via postal service.
- Blue Print B/W – $0.17 per square foot
- Blue Print Color – $5.99 per square foot
- Poster Printing – $4.50 per square foot
- Poster Boards – $6.25 per square foot